Thursday, July 14, 2011

Pressing In

Exhaustion has set in. Days upon end of going to bed late and feeling like there are just not enough hours in the day. I am thankful for the last several months. It has been daily growth by leaps and bounds. Pushing yourself when you feel like there is nothing left. Squeezing out every last ounce of energy and somehow still pushing through. God continues to teach me that His Grace is Enough. Just when I have reached the end of myself, I start to really live on His strength. I have felt this many times in life, but this is a whole new intensity. It is encouraging to feel that when I have nothing left, He has JUST BEGUN to move....through fatigue, through lack of energy, through weakness, through circumstances. It is amazing to see Him work and pick me up. Thank you for my amazing family and especially my husband. I see now more than ever that he is my perfect compliment.  He is the support system that has made all my goals possible.  You gave me a best friend, companion, coach, teacher, parent, partner, and encourager.  You have done all this Lord.  All on YOUR STRENGTH.  You are good to show me "Not by your own strength, but by MINE." Yes Lord, I hear you. Yes Lord, I see that it is COMPLETELY you. Thank you for carrying me through it all. It is all for YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment